FAQ: Retirement > SERS

Retirement > SERS > Payroll

36. I just got married. How do I change my name?

  1. Retired: To change your name with the Retirement Services Division, complete the form CO-1082. Please indicate your Old Name on the top of the form and your New Name on line 3.  Once you have completed the form, you may mail it to: OSC – ATTN: Retirement Payroll, 165 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT  06106.  Alternatively, you may email the form to Osc.rsd@ct.gov, or fax it to 860-702-3489.
  2. Active employees must contact their employing agency to change their name on OSC records.