FAQ: Retirement > SERS

Retirement > SERS > Pension

33. How do I apply for a vested rights retirement?

  1. The first step in beginning the vested rights retirement process is to contact your former State Agency Human Resources Department to complete a vested rights application If the application is on file, contact the Retirement Services Division at RSD@ct.gov when you are ready to initiate your benefit to complete the additional forms for processing.