FAQ: Retirement > SERS

Retirement > SERS > Medical/Dental

12. Where do I send my Medicare card once I receive it?

If you, or your eligible spouse, are not currently receiving reimbursement for your Medicare Part B/D premiums, please submit a copy of your red, white, and blue Medicare card along with your 2023 Medicare premium notice to the Office of the State Comptroller, Retiree Health Unit, 165 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106-1775