FAQ: Retirement > SERS

Retirement > SERS > Medical/Dental

2. How do I add/drop someone from my retiree medical insurance?

  1. You may make changes to your medical/dental insurance during the annual open enrollment period or when you or your family experiences a qualifying life event, such as, marriage, birth, divorce, death, etc.
  2. Complete form CO-744. Follow the instructions on the form.