FAQ: Retirement > MERS > Retiree

Retirement > MERS > Retiree > Contact Information

36. I am retired and have a winter and a summer address. Do I have to notify you each time I move?

As a retired member you must notify CMERS each time you change locations with the address change form (CO-1082). For the member’s protection, address change requests cannot be accepted by phone or email to ensure the request came from the member and not from an outside party for illegal purposes. There is no way to ensure identity over the phone.