FAQ: Retirement > Probate > Retiree

Retirement > Probate > Retiree > Contact Information

37. I am retired and have a winter and a summer address. Do I have to notify you each time I move?

As a retired member you must notify the Retirement Payroll Unit each time you change locations. Address changes must be reported on Form CO-1082, Retiree/Annuitant Address Change. Click here for a blank copy of this form.