FAQ: Retirement > MERS > Retiree

Retirement > MERS > Retiree > Federal & State Income Tax Withholding

15. How often may I change my federal or state withholding?

A member or beneficiary may change their federal or state withholding with CMERS annually or at any other time their personal circumstances change and require a withholding adjustment.