FAQ: Retirement > Probate > Retiree

Retirement > Probate > Retiree > Federal & State Income Tax Withholding

7. How often may I change my federal or state withholding?

A member or beneficiary may change their federal or state withholding with the Retirement Payroll Unit annually or at any other time their personal circumstances change and require a withholding adjustment.