FAQ: Retirement > Probate > Retiree

Retirement > Probate > Retiree > Contact Information

36. How do I report a change of address to Retirement Payroll Unit?

Address changes must be reported on Form CO-1082, Retiree/Annuitant Address Change. Click here for a blank copy of this form. For the member’s protection, address change requests cannot be accepted by phone or email to ensure the request came from the member and not from an outside party for illegal purposes. There is no way to ensure identity over the phone.