FAQ: Retirement > Probate > Retiree

Retirement > Probate > Retiree > Contact Information

33. How can I contact the Retirement Payroll Unit?

You can contact the unit by email at osc.retireepayrollunit@po.state.ct.us, by telephone at 860-702-3528 or by writing to us at the following address: Office of the State Comptroller, Retirement Payroll Unit, 165 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, Connecticut 06106